"As good as the AT PC-1 is, this new, considerably pricier moving-coil cartridge from Air Tight PC-1 Supreme Cartridge is substantially better. Like the PC-1, the Air Tight PC-1 Supreme Cartridge is a model of low internal impedance and high energy. Killer good on transients top to bottom, with phenomenal grip and definition in the low bass, it is also exceptionally lifelike in the midband, with even more of the gorgeous density of tone color, high resolution, and superior soundstaging that made the Air Tight PC-1 Supreme one of JV's (Jonathan Valin) mc references. A top contender for best Moving Coil." - Jonathan Valin, The Absolute Sound, Issue 185
The Absolute Sound review of the PC-1 Supreme can be read here.
The Parttimaudiophile PC-1 Supreme review can be read here.
- OPTIMAL COMBINATION OF LOW IMPEDANCE & HIGH OUTPUT
- Epoch-making Hi-µ core material SH-µX recently developed offers high µ amount to realise high-efficiency magnetic circuitry
- Thick wires help reduce winding Nos. in coil, thus achieving astounding low internal impedance
- Expanded bandwidth & extended dynamic range present clearer life-like soundstage, whilst improvement in transient & phase characteristics reproduces ultra-heavy bass with highest resolutions
- Internal impedance:1 ohm (DCR)Output voltage:0.4mV/1kHzStylus pressure:1.9 - 2.2gChannel balance:within 0.5dB/1kHzDynamic Compliance:8x10⁻⁶Cm/DyneCantilever:boronWeight:12g