Stillpoints Aperture Panels and the Acoustic Room Treatment that focuses music and voice without room boundary interruption.
The Stillpoints Aperture acoustic treatments are uniquely designed to absorb a broad range of frequency reflections from bass to highs. They are very powerful, so you do not need to invest in a dozen, three or four usually do more than 10 or more of competing absorbers/diffusers. You can get them with oak, cherry or walnut frames with white, black or cream fabric.
The Stillpoints Aperture is the only acoustical product that will give you both absorption and diffusion at the first reflection points of a system. And you want both!
- The Aperture’s unique trapping system captures an area of waveform much broader than its small surface area would suggest.
- The Aperture can be used to trap waveforms either facing the wall or, facing away from the wall.
- The Aperture effectively increases soundstage width and depth. This is especially true for smaller rooms. (See the Michael Fremer review in Stereophile, Feb 2016.)
- The Aperture will increase the dimensional perspective of the image structure.
- The Aperture focuses music and voice without room boundary.
The Stillpoints Aperture will NOT:
- Decrease or limit the dynamics of the system.
- Diminish the power of the bass attack.
- Unevenly control one frequency over another. (This is often the case with traditional room treatments)
Stillpoints Aperture Panels are available in several finishes. Choose from three natural wood frame species: Light Oak, Cherry, or Black Walnut. Match with one of three fabric colors: Cream, Black, or White.
See the Positive Feedback review here and the Stereophile review here.